Scott and I rocked Saturday’s socks off. Seriously. I am going to list our accomplishments, annoying way-more-information-than-you-probably-care-about-Facebook-style. Anddddd…GO!
– Up before 6:30
– Mom and I got garage sale shopping on Daniel Island (they had their bi-annual red balloon sale goin’ on) a little after 7:00
– I bought these three baby-related items for a total of $18
– We hit up Starbucks to celebrate our success. Duh.
– Got home and Dad had already sold 1 of our 3 garage sale items (while Scott was taking care of a friend’s dog)
– I sold the bed that used to be in the now nursery and Scott sold the other item…successful “garage sale!”
– While waiting for the bed to be picked up, we PUT THE CRIB TOGETHER. Without swearing. or yelling. or crying. Gooooo team!
Let’s take a moment to acknowledge the fact that we have a crib ready to go in the nursery. Thank you and HALLELUJAH! (Photos to come in a later post!)
– Scott painted the 3 sample colors onto the nursery walls…we think we have a winner =)
– Scott cleaned out the pollen-filled patio from top to bottom while I worked on 2 loads of laundry
– We did more house-related pick up and organization
– We made a return at Ross and stopped at Target
– Made it to 6:00 mass
– Took care of the dog again
– Went to Vino Burgerz for dinner
– Collapsed at home and fell asleep while high-fiving
Those were just the BIG accomplishments of the day!!!
Today? I’m off to grocery shop, Scott is already taking care of the dog, we’re going downtown to enjoy this gorgeous weather (while simultaneously looking out for cute nursery items), dinner later at Mom and Dad’s…who knows what else we’ll get into!
If you read through this whole blog…I LOVE YOU!
p.s. Don’t worry visitors, we still have the full bed in the spare room and will be investing in a nicer blow up mattress soon! (Home friends – who else is sad that the best sleepover bed has now moved on to a new family?!)
p.s.s. Spring has sprung. Who’s gonna tell my toes?