It’s about that time when we can find out if we’re having a little girl or a little boy (I seriously first wrote “little girl or little girl” – woah). We actually could’ve found out at our 16 week appointment…but didn’t.
That’s right – WE’RE NOT FINDING OUT!!! (WHAT? what? WHAT?!)
Here is how we came to our decision to keep this baby’s gender a surprise (for all, including us)!!!
Finding out …
- We can get lots of cute gender-specific clothing
- We can better personalize the baby’s nursery
- We can start saying “he” or “she” instead of “baby” (since we still have yet to come up with a nickname for this babe!)
- We might be able to better visualize this little miracle…maybe
- The surprise is revealed earlier rather than later (this is often a “pro” to others!)
- I have always dreamt about having a surprise for the first (yes, I am one of those girls who has fantasized about this!)
- We won’t have that “IT’S A ____!!!” moment in the delivery room
- Once we know, we can’t take back our decision
- I would buy every stinkin’ cute little outfit out there – baseball OR ballerina (so the con? we’d be poor)
- I definitely want to find out the second time around (if we’re so blessed), so this is our only chance!
So that’s it…a secret it will be until delivery day. YAY!
We all know it’s a girl though…seriously.
p.s. Happy Weekend, loves!!! ♥
Beach Count: 67
High Temperature: 69°