Does anyone even say “what’s up” anymore? Well, whatever…I do!
Here’s what’s up – in list form…
1. American Idol season 11 starts tonight! I’m excited for the talent, but not for the commitment.
2. It’s official – Emily Maynard from Brad’s second Bachelor run will be the next Bachelorette. YAY! I know I need to focus on the current season of The Bachelor (and all the corresponding crazies), but I like knowing what’s next on tap. ALSO, it’s comforting to know that Scooter will be watching the the next Bachelorette season with me mos.def. Why? Cause he’s hot on Emily!!! (Yup – she and I look NOTHING alike. Opposites even. Nice.)
3. We have some VERY exciting visitors coming this weekend. Repeat offenders (in a you-only-offend-me-if-you-love-me kinda way) – Christina and Mike!
But, extra special bonus? The arrival of a yummy first offender…ETHAN, their handsome little man!!!
Cannot wait to kiss this face! ♥
4. You know I have to brag about the weekend weather for our company, right? So sorry! (40+ degrees warmer than our hometown in NY. SCORE!)
Relax, Sunday’s far away and a 30% chance ain’t no thang.
5. I am openly obsessed with the people and the humor behind Young House Love, Sherry and John (and Clara and Burger). If you’ve never checked out their blog, where have you been? DO.IT.NOW! Their blog success and adorkableness encouraged me to get a kick-start in the blogging world. Well Sherry recently wrote a very candid and honest post about how her life isn’t perfect. I mean, whose is? Well, I for the first time, put on my Twitter big girl pants and TWEETED SOMEONE FAMOUS. I dorkily said…
[Enter the crazy part.]
I, in return, received THIS…
6. The NYGiants are 1 game away from the Super Bowl. They play the 49ers on Sunday. GO G-MEN!!!!!!!!
Taking it back to the old school – Giants training camp 2006
7. Charleston made ANOTHER list. A-duh. This time it’s Fodor’s “Go List: 21 Places to go in 2012.” Check out the list here. Charleston and Oahu, Hawaii happen to be the only destinations of the 21 that are located in America. Yeah. Book.the.trip e-quaintenances!
That’s all for now. Glad to be over the hump, how ’bout you?
Time for some Idol!!! xoxo
p.s. Follow me on Twitter if you don’t already @chucktowncharm. I’m still learning, so bear with me!