I love Pandora bracelets. Not only because I think that they’re beautiful, but because I love that everyone’s is different. You get to design it as you go and make it your very own.
My bracelet is personal and meaningful to me.
Here is the skinny on my Pandora bracelet charms (in their current order)…
1. “House” – I bought this last year when we closed on our first house
2. “Elephant” – My parents bought this for me last Christmas… “Ellie” topped my favorite stuffed animal list as a kid (tying with Margaret who I used to call “Yogaret”)
3. “Teal Flower” – One of my colorful glass beads
4. “Ocean Wave” – I bought this right after Scott and I accepted jobs in Charleston…we were officially ocean-bound!
5. “Alpha S” – One for Scott
6. “Captivating Green” – Another glass bead
7. “Alpha S” – One for Sarah (aww – I know – I’m as cheesy as they come!)
8. “Love me” – Scott bought me this one ♥
9. “Green Ribbon” – The last glass bead…for now!
10. “Journey” – Life is a journey, that is for sure
11. “Angel of Hope” – I bought this one most recently in remembrance our little baby that never came to be
I hope that my next charm will be “Baby Carriage,” but that one’s in God’s hands.
At Pearlz wearing my Pandora with Mom and Christina!
I’d love one more glass bead, 2 more clips, and a pendant. That should do it! And ::ahem:: my birthday is just around the corner! ;)
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
p.s. Doncha think they could’ve come up with a cuter looking angel? I mean, c’mon!
p.s.s. I had an AWESOME weekend of which I will blog about this week!!!
Beach Count: 61
High Temperature: 80°