Inside Sarah’s Brain (during a Giants game)
Although I L♥VE me some NFL football, a girl can get a little sidetracked. I mean – girls – are you with me?!
During today’s game – I finished a sudoku or two, checked Facebook incessantly, and ate some über yummy mini-BLTs. Okay – some M&Ms, too!
I promise these were minis – my camera skills are no good!
During today’s game, I also thought of (and even asked some of) these silly, but ::so me:: questions. Brace yourself.
- Who told these beefy megamen that long Fabio hair is back in? Ugh. FYI: Your long, shiny locks make me throw up in my mouth.
- A large percentage of why I love seeing the G-Men get touchdowns is to see the celebratory dance that follows. Victor Cruz…your latin moves did NOT disappoint. (Carrie Ann Inaba gives you a solid 7!)
- Dear Eli Manning, You rocked today! However, your facial hair is stupid. It is in your best interest to shave it immediately. (Trust.) Please and thank you, Sarah Trottier
- Do these guys wear underwear? If so, what kind? I’m not seeing the lines…
- STOP THE STUPID FIGHTING IN BETWEEN PLAYS. It annoys me to no end. We get it – you all have huge muscles!!! Figure out whose are bigger on your own time.
- Tom Coughlin needs a new glasses style…like yesterday.
Do it up Madmen style.
Am I right or am I right? p.s. Take in and savor Coughlin’s smile above – it is Capital “r” Rare.
- The names in the NFL kill me! My favorites? Mathias Kiwanuka. Say it out loud. Fun, right? He’s a Giant. Another fun one? Julius Peppers – a Chicago Bear. His name makes me hungry. Chad Ochocinco – New England Patriots. Everyone knows that he legally changed his last name from Johnson to Ochocinco to stand out and be remembered. As annoying as that is – mission accomplished! Jay Cutler – Another Bear. I like to call him Jake Utler. What’s the difference? Lastly, Guy Whimper – Jacksonville Jaguars. He HAD to become a big bad football player to beat up all of those bullies from middle school! Yeah, who’s whimpering now?!
And that, my friends, was a small look inside Sarah’s brain during an awesome Giants football game. Yes, I know – it’s a scary place!
Back to snuggling with the hubster and hoping it stays Sunday forever!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! What was your favorite part? Big plans for the week? None for me. =)
p.s. Our beer tasting party was our best yet. Check back tomorrow for pics and details!!!
Beach Count: 61
Pool Count: 18
High Temperature: 84°