July 17th, 2010 marked my very first blog post over on the old site…Charleston Charge. Boy does that feel like forever ago!
Random tidbits that this year of blogging has taught me:
- I never EVER run out of things to say (not a surprise to my husband!)
- There’s a community of bloggers who support each other…who knew?
- My Grandmother is my coolest follower (hi, Gram! xo)
- Writing is a passion of mine. I know it sounds cliché, but it IS a form of therapy for me! It’s all fun and no stress!
- I’m funny. Sometimes, I really am!
- This is thee BEST way to document life! (It’ll be a PRICELESS tool for documenting our future growing family!)
- I love to play on words…I’m kinda addicted
- I still have a lot to learn about blogging
- I need to start doing giveaways (stay tuned!)
- This past year was the happiest year of my life – new state, new/first house, lotsa new new new!!!
I went down memory lane for fun to gather my favorite blog posts over the year. First, check out my favs from the old blog, Charleston Charge!
Now check out my favs from *Charm of Charleston!*
Did I miss any? Which are YOUR favorites?
This would be NO FUN without you, so THANK YOU READERS! xoxo
p.s. Ideas on giveaways? I’d prefer Charleston-specific, but I know I’ve got lots of NY-reader-friends!
p.s.s. Stay cool! We’re off to the pool! You guys rule! (Okay, I’ll stop.)
Beach Count: 52
Pool Count: 14
High Temperature: 98°