1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to:
- Our first trip to Kiawah Island this week!
- Having this Thanksgiving here in Charleston with my parents, brother, and brother in-law!
- The Bachelorette finale tomorrow night (goooo, JP)!
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
- That I would be discovered as a writer so that I can work and be a Mom (someday) from home (all while being the best wife ever). I would even put time into enjoying the whole cooking thing. What? One can dream!
3. You have $200. You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need. What will it be?
- Shoot, this is hard! (Goes to show that this doesn’t happen often – ha!) Imma say – a day at the spa!!! Truth be told…it’s something that I may actually need. Maybe a one-way plane ticket for my BFF Lisa to get her skinny butt down here?! That would be money well spent on myself!
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
- Blaring music and silly dancing with the hubster. Yes, we do that. Cupcakes from Cupcake. The beach (it’s practically impossible to be in a bad mood at the beach). Also, reality TV always makes me feel better about myself!
5. What is your bedtime routine?
- Nothing out of the ordinary.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
7. What kind of books do you read?
- I love Jodi Picoult and read some books that are “on trend” at the time (could not get through The Help for some reason, though). Otherwise, my obsession with celebrities/”reality” continues on through to my book selections – Tori Spelling, Chelsea Handler, etc., etc. (a book blog re: my summer reading to come soon!). Absolutely no nonfiction books for me. Still scarred from college reading, I think!
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
- HOW do I see myself? Um, in a skinny mirror with soft lighting? No likey this question.
9. What’s your fear?
- I feel like I might substantiate true fear by talking about it – so I’ll go with…that I need to get braces again someday due to my irresponsible retainer behaviors. Damn, that would stink!
Metal-mouthed with an attitude – hot!
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- Fumble for my glasses and check the time on my phone.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! (Okay, maybe that he would actually close all doors and drawers when he’s done with them instead of leaving them ajar. But if not, I will continue to love him the same anyway!)
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
- That’s just weird…I’m def a Sarah.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
- Um, I’m pretty sure I’ve already made this decision (but versus snow). SUN SUN SUN!!!
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
- Hmmm…Scott’s special popcorn (almost 7 years and I’m still not sick of it!).
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
- The comments and love that I get…it’s positive reinforcement – so thanks, loves!
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
- Both and sometimes together (love me some chocolate-covered pretzels)!
18. What items are in your purse right now?
- A first-aid kid of sorts – Aleve, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, bandaids, neosporin
- Beauty products – lotion, mirror, blotting papers (girl’s skin is REALLY shiny in hot weather), Tide Stick, hand sanitizer, 4 lip glosses, chapsick, multiple size and colored bobby pins, hair ties
- Camera & phone
- Wallet & Cupcake stamp card
- Post-its and pen
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
- Again, I think it’s pretty obvious – BEACH BEACH BEACH!
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
- Well that’s a loaded question! I’d have to say what I’m MOST ashamed of is being obsessed with 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom. Listen – I’m only human (and how could you NOT love that lil Bentley?!).
THANKS FOR FOLLOWING! PLEASE, IF YOU’RE A LOYAL READER BUT HAVE NEVER COMMENTED, HERE’S YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION.
If you have any random questions about me or Charleston, please ask!!!
Beach Count: 54
Pool Count: 17
High Temperature: 96°